Eyespot, the online video editing site that I previously reviewed with high regard, has released a new set of tools to make personalization and syndication of videos. The tools include the ability to share to a mobile device or to a number of other video platforms with just one click.
The new video editing and personalization updates offer the following features:
- Editing anywhere with built-in editing features in the video player that enable personalization anywhere the content is being viewed
- Mobile community applications that be easily downloaded onto mobile phones and used to upload, search, retrieve, subscribe to channels of content and much more
- Mobile distribution that allows Eyespot users to instantly send content they create or discover to any mobile phone, directly from the video player no matter where it is being viewed
- Broadcasting capabilities that let consumers automatically push new content to social networks, video blogs, user galleries, video contests, and groups of subscribing friends via online and mobile
- Social networking widgets that allow users to easily post personalized video to other sites,
- Expanded libraries of more than 500,000 rights-cleared movie, television and music clips in a newly launched mixable portal, enabling consumers to combine their favorite professional content with their own material.
I am happy to see Eyespot continuing to improve its online editing services. Now I should be able to showcase my edited videos. I have been using Eyespot for mixing videos most notably because there is one feature that, none of the rest of the online video editing sites that I am currently aware of possess, which is the ability to edit video online and then download it in a number of formats (.mov and .avi) for use on places other than just the Web. Brilliant!