I got word this morning that TheMarker, Israel’s prominent business magazine and Haaretz, one of Israel’s largest newspapers, featured SOMEWHAT FRANK in a spread titled "The Blogs That Every Israeli Startup Should Know."
Here is the list of blogs described in the article as “Must Know” for all Israeli startups according to Eze Vidra who offered up some additional insight and translation since I do not speak Hebrew:
- Somewhat Frank by Frank Gruber. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webware by Rafe Needleman (former editor of CNet). Contact: email@example.com
- Cleantech Investing in Israel by Jonathan Shapira. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GigaOm by legendary Om Malik. Contact: gigaom.com/contact
- Blonde 2.0 by Ayelet Noff. Contact: Send a Facebook message
- Israel On Blog by Anonymous. Contact: through this page.
- VentureBeat by Matt Marshall. Contact: email@example.com
- TechCrunch by Michael Arrington. Contact: techcrunch.com/submit-profile
- Go2Web20 byOrli Yakuel. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the.co.ils by Yaron Orenstein. Contact: email@example.com
- Mashable by Pete Cashmore. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yosi Taguri of Microsoft by Yosi Targuri. Contact: through Yosi’s blog
- ReadWriteWeb by Richard MacManus. Contact: email@example.com
- VC Cafe by Eze Vidra. Contact: vccafe.com/contact
- Myblog by Ouriel, Yaron Galai’s Web X.0 & Daniel Cohen’s Israel Venture Capital 2.0 were also mentioned.
I am honored to be mentioned with some of my favorite and most respected bloggers. It just helps me to further validate all the hard work and late nights that keep SOMEWHAT FRANK going and proves I am not the only one. Thank you very much to both TheMarker and Haaretz for the mention. You can see some photos of the article in print (also below).
Thanks to Ouriel for pointing me to the embeddable version of the article (above).