Timekeeping and invoicing can sometimes be a daunting task for bootstrapping startups and consultants alike. Chris Monaghan, a Chicago tech developer for over 20 years clearly encountered this problem decided to develop a solution by creating Time59. Time59 is a web-based timekeeping and invoicing product. According to Chris:
"The original idea for Time59 arose from my own timekeeping needs. So for the most part, I designed it according to my own requirements."
- Create and manage multiple projects with various hourly rates.
- Generate and email invoices easily.
- Store client contact information for easy access.
- Export of data to Excel and ASCII formats.
- Integrate with QuickBooks for complete A/R management.
Time59 is free for the first 30 days and then is only $19.99 per year for unlimited use. So give Time59 a test drive and stay up to date on the latest on the Time59 blog.