"Jeff Pulver started things off with this Holiday version of Blog Tag and this is the way it works: Once you’re tagged by another blogger, you write five things most people don’t know about you and then “tag” five other bloggers."
Though it’s a little off topic for Somewhat Frank I think it falls under the web life category and I respect Eric, Lee and Jeff so I took a crack at it.
Five Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I was once pulled on stage while watching a taping of the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno because I forgot to put my cell phone on mute and it went off while Jay was doing his thing. As a result, I got brought up on stage and asked to dance while a few women from the audience stripped my shirt off in front of the entire audience which included my grandmother, Aunt and sister.
- I used AOL to go online for the first time. I remember my younger brother and I surfed the web for hours and were made well aware of the impact of our surfing when the phone bill arrived and we were found to be dialing into a long distance number for dial-up service. Oops!
- I found out earlier this year that while vacationing in Cancun I partied with Paris Hilton. I had no idea until this photo surfaced.
- I have sailed across Lake Michigan with my dad and brother in-law.
- I am the Frank J. Gruber the fifth or V if you want to go by the roman numeral. Yes, I come from a long line of Frank’s. The name of this blog, Somewhat Frank, has the more obvious candid meaning but secondarily is based off the fact that I am the fifth and grew up being called by my initials, F.J. – so in essence, I am truly somewhat Frank.
The rules say that I now have to challenge five others. I know it probably off topic for some but think of it as a quick vacation post from your normal blogging routine: Brian Oberkirch, Jeremiah Owyang, Veronica Belmont, Orli Yakuel and Mike Arrington - you're it!