BlogDay is here again. BlogDay is the one day celebration of the blogosphere created by Nir Ofir also of BlogTV fame. BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On BlogDay bloggers highlight or recommend five other blogs to their blog visitors aiding the discovery of new blogs on the Web.
This is the third annual BlogDay and wow, how time flies! Check out my posts from BlogDay 2005 and BlogDay 2006. It seems like yesterday I recommending TechCrunch and others as their feed subscriber counts were in the mere hundreds. It has been wonder to watch the blogosphere and sites I have enjoyed the past few years evolve and grow with it.
This year I would like to recommend the following 5 blogs for BlogDay2007:
- Compete.com Blog - Business blogging done right! This blog offers great analysis as an authority on Web traffic from data contrived from Compete.com's product offerings.
- PaulStamatiou.com - Paul Stamatiou a student at Georgia Tech blogs about technology, California and all things Apple.
- Uncrate - Offers a 'buyer's guide for men' covering gadgets, cars, gear, style and the crib. Outblushed offers a similar site for women.
- Search Engine Land - Toting a whimsical name, Search Engine Land offers serious coverage of the fast paced and ever changing search engine landscape.
- Web Worker Daily - Offers wonderful tips, "how to's" and analysis on topics related to surviving working on the Web.